Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cloth Sneaker Love


I DESPERATELY want a pair of these Bensimon shoes Joanna from A Cup of Jo has blogged about a couple of times. It's weird because I'm usually not a cloth sneaker sort of girl. I have a pair of Converse but rarely wear them, unless I'm walking the dog and don't give a shit, or going to a rock concert and want to look all indie or punk or whatever.

Seriously though, I fell in love with these so-ugly-they're-cute shoes when I first saw this photo of them last summer, and they've kind of been in the back of my mind ever since. I guess the whole Parisian vibe is attractive to me in the most superficial of ways. (Because everything French automatically has to be better than anything produced on this lowly continent.) I think I might order a pair...and then very likely regret it later...

No comments: