Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh, look what happened!!!


Eeek!  How in the world did it get to be January 19th?

Amongst the chaos of illness, family issues, a LOT of work, and trying to deal with my anxiety issues on my own at the worst possible time, I managed to entirely miss the Golden Globes and the beginning of the Australian open.  Apparently, I also forgot that I have a blog.  I know, I don't recognize me either.

Luckily, I was reminded of the Australian Open last night, when a random session of what was meant to be pre-bedtime channel surfing brought me to a riveting game between my favourite player of all time, Roger Federer, and some guy called Igor Andreev. The 4-6; 6-2; 7-6; 6-0 match was FAR too close for first round comfort.  Please, Fed, no more of that...at least until the finals!!!  In what I'm sure will be the first of many late night tennis marathons, yours truly stayed up until 1:30 to make sure he won.  Thankfully, he did, so all is right with the world.

No comments: