Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mad Men


I know it's been on for a few years, but I've JUST discovered Mad Men!  I get a little excited when I discover a TV show I really, genuinely like, as it is truly a rare and wonderful occurrence.  I gave the first season to Steve for Christmas, and we've spent the past couple weeks watching it, and the second season that we went out and rented about an hour after finishing the first. 

I love everything about this show - the characters, the historical context (early sixties - what an awesome time!) and most of all, the fashion!!!  My mom accuses me of having no eye "work appropriate clothes" but I think I may have found my niche in sexy, curve hugging skirts and pretty sweaters with flattering necklines.

Now we're done with the first two seasons and I'm feeling a little depressed because the third doesn't come out until March 23rd.  Oh well, at least there's the Australian Open and the Oscars...

No comments: