Friday, January 22, 2010

Lazy Night

Tonight was incredibly uneventful, but my camera was glued to my hands anyway.  Now I'm sitting here, unable to sleep, watching the 2nd last episode of Conan ever (sob!).  Anyway, here's my evening in photos.

Vegan pizza and salad for dinner...who needs cheese? (Ok, me sometimes...)


I like to sip Munro slowly.  I have literally been reading this book for months - story by story, whenever I need it most.   Tonight, like all winter nights, was dark, cold and gloomy.  Yet for some reason I was craving catharsis instead of plain old comfort, so I reached for Too Much Happiness.  


I'm learning how to play this beautiful instrument - and have been driving Steve nuts with all my practicing!  It's really quite a bit different from the guitar - I don't know why I was expecting them to be similar.  Managing the bow and getting it to glide properly across the strings is hard, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.


No comments: