Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Start Spreading The News...


I'm leaving in a week and a day for New York!  I find myself yearning to watch my favourite Sex and the City episodes, and have compiled these and all my NYC-based movies (The Squid and the Whale, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Taxi Driver, etc) in hopes there will be time to watch at least some of them before leaving.  

I've been several times before, although not for many years, and am excited to experience the city from a new perspective.  Of course I'm looking forward to all the usual things - shopping, Broadway, museums, great restaurants, etc - but there's one lesser-known NY attraction I just can't get out of my head.  I first heard of this remarkable beverage  here several months ago, and have been dreaming of it ever since.  They say you can find anything in New York, but who would have thought there ever could be such a thing as a Toasted Marshmallow Shake?  I can't stop thinking about how good it's going to be!  Seriously, I'm often up half the night imagining how it must taste.

I plan on rushing over to Stand the second we arrive in New York and getting one!  Look for a full review upon my return...

No comments: