Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Picture


You may have noticed the beautiful new picture now serving as a backdrop to Magic Lantern.  This very painting hangs on the wall of my loft, faithfully promoting optimism and creativity, and giving me an incentive to get out of bed in the morning.  It was painted by a talented local artist named Tammy Shane, who I'm told was kind enough to paint a new magic lantern just for me when the one I originally fell in love with was sold.  (I first saw the painting at the Rio Can Starbucks back in November, and it quickly shot up to the top of my Christmas wish list).  Ms. Shane does beautiful work, and I highly recommend you visit her website and/or wander over to Starbucks and view her work in person (it was back on display when I was there today).

Above is another of her paintings I like.
 

No comments: