Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Mini Weekend in Middle of Week



Nationalism is one of my greatest pet peeves.  It's one of those things that does more harm in the world than good, though for some reason it's politically incorrect to point that out.  That said, I do realize how fortunate I am to live in Canada.  It's true that I complain about the winters sometimes (ok, a lot) but even so I would never want to live anywhere else.  Except maybe France, but that's just unrealistic.  Anyway, I hope you're not offended that I'm displaying some Canada geese instead of a Canadian flag.  Sure they're loud and annoying, but the babies are cute.

I plan on spending my day off lounging around reading and watching Wimbledon.  My life will be going through a lot of changes this month (changes that I hope will lead to new perspectives and exciting opportunities) and I kind of figure I deserve a day to veg out before it all begins.

No comments: