Monday, February 1, 2010

Tea Philosophy


...As I was settling down to my nightly tea, I was happy to find enclosed within the packet a fortune that also happens to be a personal philosophy of mine...so I just had to take a photo immediately and post it here!  "Let things come to you" comes pretty close to flying in the face of what most of us were taught in life.  More often than not, we told that if there's something we really want, we need to "go out at get it." 

But "go out and get it" is not synonymous with "let your heart be your guide" or even "work hard with dignity." Perhaps raw drive and competition yields more short term results.  But personally I find it unappealing and difficult to deal with in myself and others.

Now I've drank all my tea and am feeling a bit drowsy...time for bed.

No comments: