Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Every Picture Tells a Story


I saw this photo on ffffound and just had to post it here.  Every morning I walk to Tim Hortons to get my requisite coffee fix.  It's quite a destructive habit, I know, but if I don't have at least one large Timmy's coffee per day I get a nasty headache and am unable to function.  If I have coffee from some place else, it's just not the same - seriously, they've got to put something addictive other than caffein in there!  

Anyway, I try to walk even if I have the car that day, as I enjoy having the chance to lose myself in my iPod shuffle and get some exercise.  Which brings me back to this photo.  Walking to Timmy Hos requires me to cross a railway track.  One day, I was trying to change the song on myiPod, and accidentally dropped my coffee on the track.  I wanted to stop and pick the cup up, but was a little too anxious at the prospect of a train coming while I was crouching down; hastily, I made my way across the track and gazed at the poor soon-to-be-run-over-by-a-train coffee cup, mourning the loss of its substance, now spilled all over the track.  I didn't have enough change for another coffee, and by the time I got home and found more cash, I was too lazy to walk all the way back to to Tim Hortons.  Thus I was all headachy and non-functional for the rest of the day.

Oh dear - I don't know what the point of all that was...mainly I just really like this picture! 

No comments: