Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Because He Likes Breakfast So Much"

I've mentioned on occasion that I am not a morning person in any way shape of form.  I love the idea of getting up early and putting an effort in to preparing and savoring a delicious breakfast.  In fact, I intend to do just that nearly every night before falling asleep.  Alas, the moment the alarm goes off is (usually) the lowest point of my day.  I groan, drag myself out of bed, and stumble downstairs where I always seem give in to my boring dry-cereal-and-Canada-AM habit.  This could be why I am so obsessed with the whole idealized breakfast aesthetic.  Take a look at these beautiful images.  Don't they just make you crave the delectable potential of a new day?




The first three pictures are from Simply Breakfast and the last from Heart of Light.

No comments: