Thursday, April 29, 2010

Go Habs Go!!!



Normally I'm not one for hockey. The season is so long, and each regular season game so insignificant that I find it difficult to get excited about. The playoffs are another story, but the trouble is I try to "cheer for the Leafs" to keep the peace at home, so to speak, and they haven't made the playoffs in years.

Holy crap though, did you guys see the Montreal/Washington game last night? I watched it (of all places) in the Providence Manor long term care facility with my grandpa. He was quite literally the only resident on his floor still awake.

I just about died when they got that penalty with two minutes left in the game, but was so happy when they won game seven against all odds!!! The real star of this game was goalie Jaroslav Halak. Without him they would definitely have lost.

Hooray, I'm so happy I've finally found a team to cheer for in the play offs!!!

No comments: