Sunday, July 4, 2010

Almost Cottage


Steve and I took an extra long weekend this Canada Day, and headed out to the Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville.  Yes, that's the place where they held the G8 summit.  It was nice to have that cottage-like experience I yearn for (now in vain) every summer, and we returned well rested and thoroughly relaxed.

The place is absolutely gorgeous, but my GOD were there EVER a lot of small children there.  Sigh, oh well...what can you do?


Look!  They have the exact same chairs there as they have at Sandals in Jamaica! 


And, of course, the requisite Muskoka chairs.

And canoes - which we didn't take out, but they still look pretty.


Much Trivial Pursuit was played.  


I can't believe it's Sunday already.  Four days off seemed like an eternity Wednesday evening, but really it's nothing.  Sigh.  I promise to start posting more this week.  I know I've been terrible lately, but things are gradually improving.

No comments: